The Texas Podiatric Medical Foundation is the charitable arm of the Texas Podiatric Medical Association representing 600 podiatric physician offices. The TPMF believes in reaching out to the community. Several programs have been developed to educate and assist those in need of proper foot health care. Those programs include:
- Medical Missions Click here to view June 2010 Mission Video
- Shoe Drives
- Indigent Care Programs
- Medical Spanish and Localized Education Courses
- Post Graduate Residency mission grants
for DPM Residents
- Support and networking of Texas podiatric residency training programs
To recommend new projects or support current projects, contact the TPMF office.
TOP FOUNDATION SUPPORTERS FOR 2013
NEW, FREE NATIONAL JOB SITE - WWW.PODJOBSUCCESS.COM
SET UP A PRIVATE SCHOLARSHIP IN YOUR NAME - NEW!!
for podiatric care for the future - Click Here
- Participate in the Sole Supporter Program
You CAN make a difference!
The Sole Supporter Donor Program allows for annual donations to directly fund TPMF Projects. Donors receive a plaque, website recognition and deep appreciation for giving back to those less fortunate.
Download the Sole Support Donor Card HERE.
- 2014 Texas Therapeutic Shoe Fitter & Compression Courses
- September 24-25, 2014 - Dallas
- December 10-11, 2014 - Houston
Download the registration form HERE
- 2014 MISSION: August 8-12
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
TPMF sponsors 2-3 residents for each mission. Contact the TPMF office to apply. 10 volunteers minimum are needed per trip. TPMF coordinates travel arrangements and lodging. Passport required. This mission is clinical and surgical care, as well as provides shoes and visits up to 3 orphanages.
Receive Award at September 27th Meeting!
OVER 500 TREATED ON 2013 TPMF MISSION
Click here to see the details!
» Back to Top